Saturday, December 22, 2001

Succumbing to it

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? It's the sound of... inevitability."

And sure enough, our good weather is coming to and end for the rest of the year it sounds like. There's a Winter Storm Watch out for us through Christmas Eve. YUCK!

Maybe - if we can believe Peter Chan - up to a foot of the white crap in certain areas. And we ain't talking cocaine. This is the cold, frozen water molecules that the insane people love to call snow. And goodbye to the warmth - after Sunday, it's possible that there won't be any high temperatures above 20°! Aughh! Someone take me away from here!

I realize some people like that stuff – I don’t. I hate having to bundle up to go outside. I just want to walk out in shirtsleeves and shorts. I guess I had better go out now while it’s still above 40° outside.

Good thing I don’t have to work on Monday. Traveling will be horrific. People aren’t used to the snow, and will drive like idiots.

Talking about this makes me sooo depressed. I can’t wait for May. But it’s so far off… Can’t anyone help?????

No comments: