Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WX Warning!!

Ah, if it were only late spring or summer. The words "Weather Warning" would set me to getting the cameras ready, wx meters out, ham radio charged, all so I could go "chase the wind."
But tonight we're talking crappy weather, since it's February. And according to the local TV meteorologists, we could get "a years' worth of weather in 24 hours." First heavy snow, then freezing rain, then snow, then thunderstorms, then back to heavy snow.

And while currently - according to my home Wx station - it's 41.2 degrees, the high Saturday will barely make it into the teens.

Frickin' winter. I hate you so!!!

So, tonight's plans? basically like every night for me, but this time I'll spend some of my time putting my Beethoven CD's on my iPod. I tried last night but things became "confused."

No comments: