Monday, September 17, 2007

I Really Did It

Well, tomorrow night is the big reveal, and I'll see if other people think my photos are any good. Last night I did get an email from the show official, thanking me for my contributions, and letting me know that they are part of the show (106 images in all for the show).

They also said that during the show opening tomorrow night, there will be a "People's Choice" vote for the images. Heh, maybe I should get a bunch of people I know to show up and vote for my stuff. I had invited Sasha and Tony to come, and I know a couple of others who will be there because they are part of the event. So there's a few votes. But I purposefully didn't tell anyone I did this. Mainly because A) like I said, I don't think I'm any good, and B) I don't really want the attention. So on the off chance I do win something, no one's likely to know except me. I don't even know if I will tell my family. And even though I put a price on my prints, I seriously doubt anyone will want to buy them. So when the show closes in another month, I will have two framed enlargements that I can set in my closet and collect dust.

Oh well, just over 24 hours will tell...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good luck Kevin!