Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Coming Down from the High

Whew! Yawn! Am kind of tired and worn out right now.

I was up until 2 am putting my aurora shots on the website (check them out if you haven't - or actually want to), and then I had to get up early in the morning. Dawn Patrol early.

Up to work to put in a schedule request, then down to Corporate Color to pick up my slides. They turned out great, and they are now mounting them. The guys there thought the photos rocked, and mentioned they saw them on the television the night before.

Then... to GRCC (that's Grand Rapids Community College for you out-of-towners) to show the photos to Will (astronomy prof there). He took the digital versions off the website for his class PowerPoint presentation.

Then... out to the Post Office annex to mail the club's newsletter for the month. Since they know me out there, they wanted to see the photos.

I want to go back to bed.

No comments: