Saturday, March 30, 2002

Soothing.....

Ahhh. Finally. A chance to relax after a hectic week. The skies cleared this evening, allowing me to go out to the observatory and relax under the stars. I took the opportunity to shoot Comet Ikeya-Zhang, the Orion Nebula, and the Horsehead nebula with my 400mm lens.

After a few false starts, I hope I got some good shots. I’m going to take the film in to the lab tomorrow and see what I got. Maybe I broke the jinx on my photo-mojo. After that, I got back home around 10:30 to find out that my guys – the Indiana Hoosiers – won their game and will be going to the big dance – the NCAA Championship Game. Go Big Red!

Today was a hellish day at work – a full 8 hours of busy customer service. Most of the time it was okay, but very draining. The day ended kinda on a downer, as a lot of the people left there working were kids not bothering to even do their jobs, and a bunch of my other “fellow workers” talking about a party they were all having. I tell ya, it made me feel real good to know I wasn’t invited. Almost seemed like I was back in high school, having the classmates there ignore me while they planned their big weekend gigs. Oh well.

Hopefully tomorrow will be okay, and I can put March behind me and look forward to better months ahead.

No comments: