Sunday, June 01, 2008

Political Stupidity by Democrats, Especially Hillary Supporters

Normally I stay away from politics, unless something is evil (like Mitt Romney) or I see something incredibly stupid by someone (or ones). The latest thing I saw that is INCREDIBLY stupid are some of the Clinton supporters.

But first a disclaimer: I am not a member of either party! I am not a republican nor democrat. I look at the individual candidate, make informed decisions, and then cast my vote. Clinton or Obama? Right now I don't care. McCain? Don't care. I am neutral.

So on to the stupidity of Clinton supporters (and some Obama people too)...

There have been rumblings in the democrat ranks along the lines of "if my candidate doesn't win the party nomination, I'll vote for McCain" or "I won't vote at all." That is SO STUPID. INSANELY STUPID.

Hey. Democrats!!! You want to wrest control of the White House and Congress from the Republicans, right? THEN SHAPE UP AND QUIT WHINING!!

By not backing whomever is your party's candidate, you are screwing up the best chance in a long time to win. It's said the democrats snatch defeat from victory, and this petty whining and squabbling is doing the same thing as you have in the past. YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP.

So say Obama wins the nomination. I'm just saying. If the democrats TRULY wanted to win, EVERYONE would rally around Obama's candidacy. EVERYONE. Yes, that includes you Hillary people. The only way to win in November is to have a UNITED FRONT against the opponents, because they will use EVERY OPPORTUNITY to tear apart your party and poke holes in your beliefs. Unless you create a united front, you will lose.

I can't BELIEVE the idiotic stupidity of the democrats who say they won't vote, or vote for McCain, if their person isn't the democratic party candidate. INFANTS have better sense that you people. Dead, rotting animal carcases rotting along the side of the road have more sense than you.

If you want to win, you back WHOMEVER is the candidate. Otherwise YOU are the losers.

I have heard this more from the Hillary camp than the Obama camp. It seems that the people backing Obama have their heads set on their collective shoulders more securely than the Clinton people. You people have a chance to make history, to either put an African-American or a woman in the White House. Are you going to screw it up because you're acting like a spoiled brat?

Yeah, you probably will. Because I don't see a lot of smarts and intelligence out there in the DNC. And that will be your downfall.

You are causing your own problems, and you will have no one to blame but yourselves when November 5th comes along and McCain is President. You could have stopped it, but your bickering, whining, complaining, juvenile cry-baby antics cost you another election.

So have been warned. Shape up, or lose it all.

And when you DO lose, don't try to blame anyone else for YOUR MISTAKES!

No comments: